Finques Segué Garraf S.L. In Sitges, on May 02, 2022
Through this and due to the professional relationship that unites us, we write to you, to inform you of the regulations in force in the data protection regime established by Regulation EU 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, regarding the Data Protection (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD/GDD), regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to data processing personal information and the free circulation of these data, . In these regulatory frameworks, we take the opportunity to inform you that we have your data based on the professional and contractual relationship you have with us and through which you allow us to send you communications and catalogs of interest, regarding the products or services that we lend you. To ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal information, our entity has carried out the following actions in order to comply with current regulations on Data Protection:
1. DATA MAPPING. Inventory of all resources and assets involved in data processing and its traceability
2. PERSONNEL Regulation of confidentiality, assignment and delimitation of the functions of each of the people who collect, process or store personal information, as well as their awareness so that they carry out their professional tasks in accordance with the work protocols established for compliance of data protection regulations.
3. SERVICE PROVIDERS. Regulation of the provision of services received by third parties in order to guarantee that the processing of data entrusted to third parties is in accordance with current data protection regulations.
4. LOG OF ACTIVITIES. Creation of a record of data processing activities including identification, purposes, legal basis for processing, types of data processed and retention periods.
5. RISK ANALYSIS. Execution of an analysis project to identify possible threat scenarios and potential risks, as well as their management and monitoring.
6. SECURITY MEASURES. Implementation of technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information.
7. PROACTIVE RESPONSIBILITY. Creation of work policies that allow documenting and demonstrating regulatory compliance, as well as monitoring the measures implemented.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR SECURITY. Appointment of a person responsible for supervising regulatory compliance in our entity and ensuring the privacy of information. We take this opportunity to indicate that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation or opposition to the use of your data, portability, withdrawal of consent and to make a claim regarding data protection before the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Hoping that this initiative is to your liking, we remain at your disposal and we greet you very carefully Finques Segué Garraf S.L.