Experts in Estate Management
Our goal, manage with excellence.
What does a property manager do?
- Writing and sending meetings
- Attendance at homeowners’ meetings, taking care that the agreements adopted are legally based.
- Transcription of the minutes in the corresponding official book.
- Sending the copy of the minutes to the owners
- Payment processing.
- Preparation and provision by computer system of the accounting and statement of accounts with income, expenses and distribution for housing and other entities.
- Preparation of the budget for the next financial year and how to attend to it.
- Incident management
- Care and management of community insurance.
- Payment of taxes affecting the property.
- Process for collecting legally agreed payment provisions and monitoring defaulters.
- Application for comparative budgets for work to be carried out in the community of owners.
What do our customers think?
Very good advice, efficient management, they have taken care of solving our community problems quickly, with definitive solutions. Friendly treatment, good professionals.
Attention from 10, the two times I went to see them they quickly solved the problem.
Very professional and excellent treatment. Highly recommended for any need you have in real estate services
Very good and efficient in their work.
They resolved an important issue for us quickly and efficiently.